Unseasoned Custom Cut to Size/Length Pallet wood is our main product – about 70% of total sales.
First grade pallet wood
The most common and most cost-effective description in the First grade is Usual Baltic Mix of Species (UBM): hardwood (aspen/ poplar/ alder/ birch), allowing softwood (spruce/ pine), if develops. Custom cut to size and cross cut to exact length as per customers requirements. Species are allowed to be mixed in the packs. In principle no blue stain. In principle square edged. No rot. No wormholes. No bark.
First grade can be offered also in premium descriptions:
"Softwood only allowing 15% mixed hardwoods" and "Softwood only".
Lower pallet wood grades
- Mixed grade pallet wood - First grade allowing up to 30% Second grade mixed in the packs. Allowing bark and Softwood packaging grade raw material ( logs stain and wormholes). "Usual baltic mix of species ( UBM)", "Softwood only allowing 15% mixed hardwoods" and "Softwood only".
- Second grade pallet wood - Available in "Usual baltic mix of species ( UBM)" and in standard dimensions ( 14-16x75/90/95) only.
Available dimensions in First and Mixed grade pallet woodPallet wood boards
- Thickness 14 mm and up
- Standard width 75-100 mm. Any other width 50-150 mm available as required
- Standard length 1200 mm. Any other length 600-1500 mm available as required
- Length 1200-4000 mm as developing. Main length 1200/2400/3000 mm
- Standard Cross sections: 75-100 x 75-100
- Non standard less than 75 mm and more than 100 mm
We offer a pallet wood calculator for Your convenience.
- Antistain treatment Wolsin FL35
- Heat Treatment 56/30 ISPM15
- Fumigation Magnesium Phosphate (Phosphate gas) 5 g/m3 for 120 hrs